Christopher J. Evans
Noblesville Personal Injury, Family Law, & Criminal Defense Lawyer
Christopher J. Evans practices in the areas of Family Law (including Divorce, Custody and Parenting-Time Issues, Child Support, Paternity, Modification, Emancipation, Relocation and other Post-Dissolution Matters), Municipal Law, Estate Planning, Contract and Business Disputes, Landlord/Tenant Disputes, Collections, Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, and Forfeiture Defense.
Originally from Michigan, Chris spent much of his youth in Noblesville, Indiana and is a graduate of Noblesville High School. After graduating from high school, Chris attended Indiana University –Bloomington, where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with High Distinction. He then attended Thomas M. Cooley Law School where he received his Juris Doctorate, Magna Cum Laude. During law school, Chris had the pleasure of serving an intern in a clinic designed to assist elderly individuals with a variety of different legal needs. He also served two terms as an intern for the Innocence Project.
In his spare time, Chris enjoys spending time with his family, watching sports, exercising, and participating in a variety of outdoor activities.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School – J.D., Magna Cum Laude
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana – B.A., Psychology (High Distinction)
- Indiana State Bar
- Hamilton County Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Noblesville Chamber of Commerce
- Hamilton North Chamber of Commerce
- Fishers Chamber of Commerce
- Westfield Chamber of Commerce
- Young Professional Group of Noblesville